The Share Option is Missing in Windows Explorer
The “Sharing” tab is missing from the file or folders properties or when right clicking on a file from Windows Explorer.
Either the file and print sharing has not been installed or it has been disabled. To correct this problem, follow the steps below:
- Go to Start, then Settings, then Control Panel.
- Double click on the Network and Dial-up Connections icon.
- Right click on the Local Area Network icon and choose Properties.
- Click on Install, Choose Service and click Add.
- From the list of manufacturers choose Microsoft.
- Choose the Network Service “File and Print Sharing for Microsoft Networks“
- Click OK.
- Click OK again.