SCOM reporting component installation
- On your installation media, start exe. This starts the System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 Setup on the Start page.
2. Under the Prepare heading, click Check Prerequisites to start the Prerequisite Viewer.
3. In the Components box, select the Reporting component, and click Check.
4. When you are done with the Prerequisite Viewer, click Close.
5. On your installation media, start exe. This starts the System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 Setup Wizard on the Start page.
6. Under the Install heading, click Install Operations Manager 2007 R2 Reporting. This starts the Operations Manager 2007 R2 Reporting Setup Wizard.
7. On the Welcome page, click Next.
8. On the End User License Agreement page, select the I accept the terms in the license agreement option, and then click Next.
9. On the Product Registration page, enter the appropriate values in the User Name and Organization Enter your 25-digit CD Key, and then click Next.
10. On the Custom Setup page, leave both Data Warehouse and Reporting Server options set to This component accept the default installation location, and then click Next.
11. Accept any other default options; provide service account details, if necessary and then finally click on “Install” button to complete the reporting component.
12. Once completed, open “Operation Console” à you will be able to see a new tab called “Reporting” and all the base reports will be shown from your installed management packs .