Angular JS :
Angular JS is purely for client side.
Angular JS is maintained by Google.
Angular JS provides its own runtime environment, compile process at client side.
Dynamic Web Applications:
Using Angular JS we can develop client side dynamic webpaghes – update the HTML Content at runtime without communicating with server.
We can process the data at client side as per the requirements.
Angular JS is a structural framework.
MVW – Model view whatever
MVP – Model View Presenter.
MVVM – Model View View-Model.
Angular JS uses MVC Design Pattern to implement client side programming.
In MVC based applications, development process is split into 3 modules.
- Model is the data.
- The data may come from an internal data structure or an external JSON document or even a database.
- These data will be shared to view to display.
- Views are responsible for the data presentation.
- It can be implemented by using HTML, CSS and Angular JS directives (ng-repeat) .
- Views are bind with controllers to get the data (ng-controller).
- It is responsible for data processing.
- It acts as a mediator between View and Model.
- Controller will communicate with the model to get the data.
- Controller will transfer the data to view.