Advantages of Angular JS:
- Angular JS provides capability to create a Single Page Application (SPA). In a SPA, the browser will load a single page , additional content will be loaded into the application as needed and is faster. Since your site loads only the content it needs, instead of an entire page.
4. Data Binding:
Data Binding is an automatic way of updating the view whenever the model changes as well as updating the model whenever the view changes.
5. Unit Testing:
Angular JS Code is unit testable. Unit testing is a process of testing the required position of the application.
6. Dependency Injection:
Angular JS uses Dependencies Injection (DI) and make use of separation of concerns.
DI means developing the independent code and organize the development objects based on the requirements instead of depending on fixed set of objects /values so that we can make the application modules as independent.
- Angular JS provides reusable components.
- Routing support for SPA (Single Page Application) – SPA is used to develop the application with a single page. In this application, only first time page will be load from server. Remaining all requests are processed at client side without loading the whole page.
- Parallel Development: In AJS applications, multiple programmers works parallel on controllers ,Models and View.
View — .html
Controller – .js
This feature makes your application development more faster.
- Powered by Google.
- Directives, Filters, etc – To control the behavior of the DOM elements.
Ref: www.madewithangular.com site to know some of the famous webApps developed using Angular JS.