Web Console Installation for SCOM
- Microsoft IIS services are required for both Reporting and SCOM Web console installation. If your server is Windows 2008, then follow the below procedure to enable the IIS services.
- On your installation media, start exe. This starts the System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 Setup on the Start page.
2. Under the Prepare heading, click Check Prerequisites to start the Prerequisite Viewer.
3. In the Components box, select the WebConsole component, and click Check.
4. When you are done with the Prerequisite Viewer, click Close.
5. On your installation media, start exe. This starts the System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 Setup Wizard on the Start page.
6. Under the Install heading, click Install Operations Manager 2007 R2. This starts the Operations Manager 2007 R2 Setup Wizard.
7. On the Welcome page, click Next.
8. On the End User License Agreement page, select the I accept the terms in the license agreement option, and then click Next.
9. On the Custom Setup page, leave the Web Console option set to This component, and all dependent components, will be installed on the local disk drive. Set the rest of the options to This component will not be available, accept the default installation location, and then click Next.
10. Enter the FQDN of the RMS Server in the “Connect to the Root Management Server” page.
11. Select “Use Windows Authentication (Recommended)” option in the “Web Console Authentication Configuration” page.
12. The next page is ready to install the System Center Operations Manager Web Console.
13. Once done with the Installation then Click on Finish.