ServerProtect 5.5x – Password Recovery
To reset the password, perform the following steps:
1. Open the Windows Registry.
2. Back up the Windows system registry before attempting to modify it. for more information refer to http://kb.trendmicro.com/solutions/search/main/search/solutionDetail.asp? solutionID=1939
3. Open the registry editor and on the left pane, go to this registry key: HKLM\Software\TrendMicro\ServerProtect\CurrentVersion\Agent
4. On the right pane, locate the AgentPassword key.
5. Double-click the AgentPassword key and then delete the contents of the value data field – leaving it blank.
6. Close the registry and start the SPNT Management Console.
7. Log on using “VPROTECT” as the password (without the quotes). This will be the new password until you change it using the ServerProtect Management Console.